Real Reclaimed Barn Wood wall paneling. Our 24SF Reclaimed Barn Wood Wall Long Plank Paneling Kits are made from authentic reclaimed American antique barn wood and creates a unique space that perfectly finishes off any room or space. The application creates beautiful aesthetics with vintage wood weathered into the perfect wall panel.
For less than others charge.
Compare for yourself:
Vintage Wood Floor Company:
- 24 Square Feet Per Box
- 1' to 8' Random Length Long Planks
- Cupping-Resistant 3/8" Thick Planks
- Century Old Hardwoods
- 3 Width Choices (one width per box)
- Only 20 Square Feet Per Box or Less
- Random Only Up To 4' Planks
- Brittle and Thin 1/16" - 1/8" Planks
- Unknown Origin. Mostly New Pine/Doug Fir
- $12sf - $18sf
- Only 2 Width Choices
When looking to use reclaimed wood panels for walls or any kind of reclaimed wood for walls, you can't beat these.
Rich with a working history; weathered to perfection; antique barn wood has a beauty that is completely timeless. No two planks are the same – coloring and weathering depend on the barn’s location and exposure to the elements. The very nature of reclaimed barn wood material means planks may include knot holes--in these cases we recommend painting the surface behind the planks in a dark tone or to blackout a white wall. Made from only American barn wood.
No two planks are the same. Each box contains a variety of hard wood species, color tones, and color ranges--we cannot accommodate hand sorted color tone requests. It's this variety that makes it so attractive!
You won't get flimsy, stick-on boards from us.
Compare our thicker planks (which resist warping and cupping) against others and you’ll see the exceptional value, authenticity, and enduring quality.
Installation is a snap and can be done with a mastic adhesive and small brad nail gun (either or both). We don't recommend or provide adhesive tape regardless of the tape's warranty and ease. Your home is an investment and when you make the move to upgrade a room with our reclaimed wall paneling, it should be done to last. Using a peel and stick application is a convenient but not the best. Sure, the planks can be easily removed but good luck getting the tape off the wall. Using a mastic is best, a brad nail gun is great, and using both will ensure you'll never be let down by a proper installation.
Available in two popular styles
- Original Face Hard Woods: This material is a mix of only American hardwoods except for Oak. The coloration is from darker blonds to darker chocolate. The material comes from century old barn wood and beams we've reclaimed which gives unmistakable character. The desirable sickle shaped saw marks are seen throughout the planks.
- Heirloom ReSawn Hard Woods: Similarly sources from only domestic hard woods and is from the inner core of the wood planks and beams with an overall smoother hand than the Original Face. Perfect for DIY'ers, accepts stain, paint, and other finishes perfectly. This is a custom order variant, please allow 7-10 days to ship.
ORDER BY THE BOX: 24 Square Feet Per Long Plank Box
Buying "1" is buying 1 box containing one width of approximately 24sf.
- Condition: Reclaimed Barn Wood. Naturally occurring checks, cracks, splits, nail holes
- Packaging: 8’ long box, one width per box, mixed lengths in each box Box from 1' to 8' long
- Coverage: Approximately 24sf (compare to others’ 20sf)
- Coverage Per Box:
- 82 linear feet of 3-1/2” (24sf)
- 64 linear feet of 4-1/2” (24sf)
- 52 linear feet of 5-1/2” (24.17sf)
- Lengths: 1’ to 7 7/8’
- Widths: One Width Per Box. Choose a box of all 3-1/2”, or all 4-1/2”, or all 5-1/2”
- Retail Price: $7.25sf / $174 per box (compare to others’ at $12sf - $18sf)
- Thickness: 3/8” Profile Square Edge, Ripped to Width
- Production: Solid, unfinished, kiln dried, fumigated, USA-sourced barn wood, made in USA
- Installation: Brad nails and/or polyurethane construction adhesive
Lead time to ship is 4 weeks unless otherwise quoted.
*Images show both Original Face and (Smooth) Heirloom Face. Some show completed walls using mixed widths (3-1/2" through 5-1/2") installed together (ideal look).
**Trim/Casing planks are not included in the kit. To purchase trim, go here.
***This reclaimed antique old grown wood is almost four times as dense and heavy as newly harvested wood so despite the small amount you may find that shipping is greater than other's imitation hand distressed new wood knock-offs.
The Vintage Wood Floor Company is not a retailer or an importer. We are a manufacturer. Which means we produce our own products; managing the entire process from reclamation to delivery. Everything we offer is created under the watchful eye of our owner and Head Craftsman, who proudly trains each craftsman on our team. While we offer many products, we have only one standard – excellence. Our core business is custom work, making your visions come to life so if you have a project that requires an authentic touch let us show you what we can do.
FAST TO INSTALL
Spend a few hours, not days transforming your private or commercial space
Brought to you from one of the biggest names in reclaimed, it's what we do
AVAILABLE HERE ONLY
Innovative products available only through us