Real Reclaimed American Barn Wood wall paneling now available in 6 foot mixed width packs. Our 27sf Reclaimed Barn Wood Wall Long Plank Paneling Kits are made from authentic reclaimed antique American barn wood which create a unique space that perfectly finishes off any room or project. The application creates beautiful aesthetics with vintage wood, weathered by nature and assembled by us into an easy to install wall panel.
When looking to use reclaimed wood panels for walls or any kind of reclaimed wood for walls, you can't beat these.
More coverage. Thicker material. Longer planks. For less than others charge.
Vintage Wood Floor Company:
- 27 Square Feet Per Box
- 1' to 6' Long Planks (get 8' single width kits here)
- Cupping-Resistant 3/8" Thick Planks
- Century Old Hardwoods
- 3 Widths Per Box (3 1/2", 4 1/2", 5 1/2")
- Only 20 square feet per box (or less)
- Random only up to 4' planks
- Brittle and thin, mostly 1/16" - 1/8" planks
- Mixed origin. Mostly new pine/Douglas fir
- $12sf - $18sf
- Only 2 width choices
Rich with a working history; weathered to perfection; antique barn wood has a beauty that is completely timeless. No two planks are the same – coloring and weathering depend on the barn’s location and exposure to the elements. The very nature of reclaimed barn wood material means planks may include knot holes--in these cases we recommend painting the surface behind the planks to coordinate in tone or to blackout a white wall. Made from only American barn wood.
You won't get flimsy, stick-on boards from us.
Compare our thicker planks (which resist warping and cupping) against others and you’ll see the exceptional value, authenticity, and enduring quality.
Installation is a snap and can be done with a construction adhesive and small brad nail gun (either or both). We don't recommend or provide adhesive tape regardless of the tape's warranty and ease. Your home is an investment and when you make the move to upgrade a room with our reclaimed wall paneling, it should be done to last. Using a peel and stick application is convenient, but not the best. Sure, the planks can be easily removed but good luck getting the tape off the wall. Using a brad nail gun is great, using a construction polyurethane adhesive is better, and using both will ensure you'll never be let down by a proper installation.
ORDER BY THE BOX: 27 Square Feet Per Long Plank Box
Buying "1" is buying 1 box containing one width of approximately 27sf.
- Condition: Reclaimed Barn Wood. Naturally occurring checks, cracks, splits, nail holes
- Packaging: 6’ long box, three widths per box, mixed lengths in each box Box from 1' to 6' long
- Coverage: Approximately 27sf (compare to others’ 20sf)
- Coverage Per Box:
- 24 linear feet of 3-1/2” (7sf)
- 24 linear feet of 4-1/2” (9sf)
- 24 linear feet of 5-1/2” (11sf)
- Lengths: 1’ to 6’
- Widths: Three Widths Per Box. Each box contains equal linear feet of 3-1/2”, 4-1/2”, and 5-1/2” width
- Thickness: 3/8” Profile Square Edge, Ripped to Width
- Production: Solid, unfinished, kiln dried, fumigated, brush sanded, USA-sourced barn wood, made in USA
- Installation: Brad nails and/or polyurethane construction adhesive
- Retail Price: $7.25sf / $195.75 per box (compare to others’ at $12sf - $18sf)
***NO TWO BOARDS ARE LIKE. IMAGES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY***
**Trim/Casing planks are not included in the kit. To purchase trim, go here.
The Vintage Wood Floor Company is not a retailer or an importer. We are a manufacturer. Which means we produce our own products; managing the entire process from reclamation to delivery. Everything we offer is created under the watchful eye of our owner and Head Craftsman, who proudly trains each craftsman on our team. While we offer many products, we have only one standard – excellence. Our core business is custom work, making your visions come to life so if you have a project that requires an authentic touch let us show you what we can do.
FAST TO INSTALL
Spend a few hours, not days transforming your private or commercial space
Brought to you from one of the biggest names in reclaimed, it's what we do
AVAILABLE HERE ONLY
Innovative products available only through us