Policies and Refunds
All orders are to be prepaid prior to work commencing.
Given the nature of how precious the material resources are that we use--reclaimed, one of a kind barn wood--once work begins and cuts are made on material for your order we cannot offer refunds. **NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM WORK OR WORK REQUIRING THE CUTTING OF ANY MATERIAL**
Shipping quotes are estimates only. Should Etsy quote a shipping rate that is more than 15% lower than actual shipping costs we may ask you to pay the difference. We do not mark up our shipping costs. All shipping prices quoted with an item are general estimates and are not a guarantee of final shipping costs. Any items whose shipping cost ends up being more than 15% of the estimate will require payment of the balance prior to commencement of work.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A $350 MINIMUM ORDER on flooring surfaces. Please make sure your order is at least $350 in order for us to accept it.
SHIPPING: PLEASE READ
Shipping will be confirmed prior to shipping order. WE DO NOT MARK UP SHIPPING--THIS COST IS PASSED THROUGH TO YOU.
*SHIPPING IS NOT FREE OR INCLUDED IN THE UNIT PRICE. All orders will require a shipping quote by us if you have not provided us with a bill of lading and arranged for your own shipping.
We'll gladly refund your purchase price, less shipping if you are not completely happy with what you ordered if there is something wrong with the order. "Quality" should not be confused with natural imperfections as these are the desirable points of uniqueness in reclaimed products. We will strive to replace or refund your investment at our discretion. Please contact us to make arrangements. You'll need to pay for return shipping of course.
Given the nature of how precious the material resources are that we use--reclaimed, one of a kind barn wood--once work begins and cuts are made on material for your order we cannot off refunds.
**NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM WORK OR WORK REQUIRING THE CUTTING OF ANY MATERIAL**
The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. - Terms and Conditions Beams, Dimensional Lumber and Barn Siding
1. All products are sold AS IS. The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. makes no representation or warranty as to its products, express or implied including, but not limited to, warranties for implied for a particular purpose or merchantability. Products may be returned only if the products do not meet the actual specifications stated in the descriptions and/or electronic or telephone conversations between the client and Vintage Wood Floor Company. No products may be returned if the product has been installed, cut or altered in any way. All defective product(s) must be returned freight prepaid within thirty (30) days of material delivery. Any product found to be a manufacturing defect will be replaced. The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. will not be liable for any labor or expense due to removal or replacement of flooring, beams or other products.
2. All products are manufactured from reclaimed/recovered wood, as such product sold with existing paint or stain may have lead-based hazards.
3. Wood is a natural product and will have color variations from board to board, as well as, imperfections including, but not limited to, cracks, knots, wormholes, nail holes, chips, splinters, color variation and mineral deposit streaks. Each plank of wood sands differently and can exhibit significant differences in color and grain pattern. The samples shown are meant to be consistent to the species and specific grade of wood purchased; actual color may vary.
4. Purchaser is aware that The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. suggests a 15% - 20% waste factor on all barn siding and dimensional lumber. In the event that the ordered quantity is not sufficient and additional lumber becomes necessary to complete a job, a $ 350.00 minimum and (1) – (2) weeks lead time will be enforced. Purchaser is also aware that due to the natural characteristics of wood and the fact that any/all additional orders may be pulled from different batches, The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. is not responsible for variation in overall characteristics.
5. Beams and/or dimensional and/or barn siding is reclaimed and will show signs of previous use, including, but not limited to, mortise holes, peg holes, bolt holes, nail holes, and metal. Unless otherwise noted above, The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. makes no representations and/or warranty regarding the fumigation of the material. Antique reclaimed beams may vary from specified measurements from up to one inch in either and/or both width and height. The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. is not liable for the structural integrity of any supplied materials unless otherwise noted in this contract.
6. Purchaser is aware that job site temperature and moisture conditions may adversely effect wood products and therefore purchaser expressly agrees that The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. shall not be responsible for any expansion, shrinkage, cupping, buckling or other reaction to moisture, or dryness without regard to the size, grade, or previous condition of the material.
7. The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. takes no responsibility for the installation of the products sold under this contract. Installation is the responsibility of the Customer and any contractor hired by the Customer.
8. Customer understands that any liability of The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. whether in contract or tort, under any warranty or otherwise, shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by Customer and under no circumstances shall The Vintage Wood Floor Company, Inc. be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages.
9. This contract may be amended at any time and from time to time, but any amendment must be in writing and signed by each Party to be bound.
10. This contract contains the entire agreement of the parties relating to the rights granted and obligations assumed in this contract. Any oral representations or modifications concerning this instrument shall be of no force or effect unless contained in a subsequent written modification signed by the party to be charged.
11. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, and the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of and venue in the County of Orange in any legal proceeding necessary to interpret or enforce this contract.
12. In any action brought under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its actual costs and attorney fees pursuant to California Civil Code section 1717 and all other litigation costs, including expert witness fees, and all actual attorney fees and litigation costs incurred in connection with the enforcement of a judgment arising from such action or proceeding.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Antique Barrel Collection
2770 E. Coronado St. Anaheim California US 92806
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
PREF, persistent for a very short period, Set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
Antique Barrel Collection
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
2770 E. Coronado St. Anaheim California US 92806